Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Happy to have you.....Sad to send you back!

So I finally got my very own tote bag from LL Bean, Custom made!
But there is a huge problem with it.....
No, is no the color or the size, is the MONOGRAM!

As you can see it looks ok from far away.......But look closer.
They made a very laughable mistake with my name.
The correct way is HANOI like the city in Vietnam,
But they felt free to throw a extra I for free,(I think).
Not to worry LL Bean agreed to send me a new one!

In the mean time I'll relax and wait with my Summer things.
1- A good book
2- Off  (for the nasty bugs)
3-my very best drink Apple martini.
So LL Bean hurry up because I have another camping trip comming and I will like to use my fabulous tote.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That's a very pretty bag!

You had asked about the wedges I bought. They are not heavy at all. They actually feel about the same as regular shoes. Although I can't seem to keep the slingback part on my heel!